Friday, June 15, 2007

Day +63

i've been doing a lot better lately. The last 3 visits to clinic have not had to have any transfusions or meds and stomach is feeling a bit stronger. Doctors are FINALLY letting me return to CT today - looking forward to getting home. Will have to come back here 1 or 2x a week for a while to have blood counts, etc. checked. Have spent my days at the Ronald McDonald house watching the Yankees catch up to the Red sox - would like to mention we are only 71/2 games behind . . . playing the Mets this weekend so we should continue to catch up!
Thank you out to everyone for all the support for the 70 days that i have been here in Boston.

P.S. : Thank you to: Jayme, can't thank you enough for all sports memorabilia that you gave me - its beyond anything i could have asked for. Thank you to Lisa, for delivering gifts and coming to visit me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...u left to CT without even saying goodbye... ruuuuuude!!! Wanted to let u know that your FAVORITE RED SOX fan misses ya...when are u coming back to get your cookies?

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

Glad to hear you are doing better! I was thinking about you all weekend! I was in NY cheering on our Bombers. I don't want to jinx us just yet...but we are certainly on our way back. We should be pretty even after the All-Star break. Hey, did you know that the All Star game will be played in Yankee Stadium in 08? I'm thinking we need to go!

Anonymous said...

HEY T

Its been a while since i posted and I apologize, but i'm exstatic to hear that your doing well enough to come home! And don't knock the Mets...you know thats my team =P
When you get home and if you're feeling up to it you can always give me a call/text and we can chill and play some videogames or somethin it'd be great to see ya again man

Peace
Dave Brown

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

The strength and courage you displayed throughout your entire process is just remarkable. Rest in peace Taylor, we all miss you so much. Class of 2008-It's all for you Big T.