Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day +15

Finally, thank you Yankees . . . the winning streak now begins . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

WOOHOO! Your Yankees finally won! You won't believe this - hope you're sitting down - but Uncle Ken and I actually watched part of the game. Look what you've done to us! LOL :-)

Love
Aunt Marsha :-)
XXOO

Anonymous said...

Yes but uncle Ern says it will be a short streak....SOX !!!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee for the yankees!! Take a victory lap around your bed!! The turning point for them and Chuck Norris too!! The winning streak begins for T too!! You are half way to day +30!!! Let the counts RISE!!
Livestrong favorite nephew!!
Aunti leen
PS...sorry, unlike Marsha and Ken I haven't started watching baseball yet! I'm waiting for the Indians to play the METS so I can cheer againts eric! : )

Eric said...

I would charatorize the Yankee's current hot streak as a fluke. Where as the Mets just dominate the league. (Mets and Indians can only meet in the World Series..Mets will be there.
Anti Leen, I would rather see the Indians win than the Yankees if thats any consolation for you.

Anonymous said...

we are glad that you are hangin in there, and that you havent lost your sense of humor. we are sorry that we havent responded to your blog, but now we're here. We are happy for you that the yankees won last night (one game is enough), but as soon as they get hot, so does Manny.
pretty sweet that you have Arods signature, to bad it was'nt Big Papi's.
We are keepin our fingers crossed for ya, and sayin our prayers for a speedy recovery.