Spent the day sleeping, trying to take pills and throwing up all day -- the usual. They tell me its basically going to be this way until blood counts come up - could be a while, different for everyone and you know - i never take the easy way. . . yankees are not helping . .
6 comments:
Hey...dont fret bout them New yawkers, next week they will take3 from the sawx. hope your feelin a bit better today, I want you to know....I ALMOST rooted for AROD last night.....almost. Whew, can you imagine that?????
Take care, talk soon
ern
Taylor,
It's Barb from the Pedi Pacu. We are all here thinking about you. wondering if you can bring any of those special pills back with you. Live Strong.
I was at your house today looking for your ARod jersey so that I could wipe myself up after taking all that laxative. (Yankees Suck!)
Did you get the picture of Crush that I sent.
In retrospect, I think that might have been too gross!! Sorry
Hey Kiddo,
Sorry about your Yankees - maybe they'll have better luck on their home games against the Sox. Eric - who are the Mets?
Hang in there - Miss you guys!
(Sounds like quite a few people are interested in those pot pills!)
Love,
Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken XXOO
:-)
Marsha, I thought that me and you were tight. I guess not. (Mets lost there series to the braves as well but are, as we speak, crushing the Rockies)
Post a Comment