All day totally focused on getting pills down and keeping down, doctor's orders - accomplished goal - now i can sleep . . . Mets suck . . . zzzzzzzzz
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Taylor, Glad you were able to keep your pills down. Unfortunately your yankees can't seem to get their act together and are now in last place. Hope you have another good day today.
After reading your blog/diary, it sure looks like a book in the making. You know, Mr. Brown just happens to be a publisher and his agent fees are quite reasonable. Let’s talk book deal when you’re back in town.
It sounds like you’re in very good hands. But, what’s with the WHINING about the Red Sox? I mean, really. If anything, Mr. T., you should feel quite lucky to be in the cradle of BOSOX land. They’ve experienced such disappointment for most of the past 100 years. They actually HAVE acquired a knack for humility and kindness towards outsiders (non-BOSOX fans) that most sports fans simply lack. Sit back and enjoy their humility, 1 pill at a time (or 2 or 3 or…). And what’s with the POT PILLS? Lordy Lordy – sounds like you’re having WAY too much fun in pharmacopia land. And tanning, too? Sounds to me like you faked us out and really registered at some radical hippy spa.
WE ARE ABSOLUTELY THRILLED THAT YOU ARE COUNTING IN POSITIVE NUMBERS NOW. Mind your manners with the female nurses & attendants.
Looking forward to your return to town – count faster!
Yankees will come back, as I told one of the guys the last game between the Sox and Yanks, the Sox were hitting off our minor league pitcher...It's good to hear your doing better...Hope you have a better one today...keep those RedSox fans in check! Don't fondle the nurses to much!
Taylor. Honestly. I'm a little disappointed in your Yankees.. Losing to Tampa Bay?? Granted we lost to Toronto, but at least Halladay was pitching so that's our excuse!! LOL! Glad you were able to keep you pills down! I miss our AIM chats! I have so much to tell you!! You are gonna be so proud of me!! Ok!! Talk to you soon!!
Hey Big T! Keep those pills down!!! Sounds like those Doctors are cracking the whip with Chuck Up Norris!! I agree you need to write a book!! We are all making NEW BLOG friends!! I agree with Dustys Mom about the hippy spa!! I think she and I could be friends and would hit it off! As soon as you get home and I can partake of a glass of vino I'm signing she, your mom, aunti Deb and Kim and I up for a hippy pot pill spa retreat! HURRY!!! :) PS... Are there ANY Indian Fans out there?????? Hugs and love Aunti Leen xoxooxoxox
You can count me in on the hippy spa!!! Glad to hear you are keeping things down. And I do agree with you about those Mets.Keep up the good work and let us know if you need anything from home will be glad to visit red sox nation..
what's with chuck norris?? No one likes the Indians. We could name your book "How to get Stuff from people You don't even know". And I thuink you meant to say "The First Place Mets suck!" (Sometime I wonder why no one likes me)
Ok Ok Ok!! Sorry I forgot Marsha!! Wecan get a family size van and get Teds Tours to take us to the hippy pot spa retreat! And ERIC, stop whining.. you are invited toooooo!!!!! : ) Taylor, pay no attention to us Bloggers! Keep your eye on Nikki!! Sleep tight because its your job now, with the exception of keep the pills down!! Your "plus" days are increasing! Aunti leen!xoxox
9 comments:
Hi Taylor,
Glad you were able to keep your pills down. Unfortunately your yankees can't seem to get their act together and are now in last place. Hope you have another good day today.
Mrs. D
Hi Taylor:
After reading your blog/diary, it sure looks like a book in the making. You know, Mr. Brown just happens to be a publisher and his agent fees are quite reasonable. Let’s talk book deal when you’re back in town.
It sounds like you’re in very good hands. But, what’s with the WHINING about the Red Sox? I mean, really. If anything, Mr. T., you should feel quite lucky to be in the cradle of BOSOX land. They’ve experienced such disappointment for most of the past 100 years. They actually HAVE acquired a knack for humility and kindness towards outsiders (non-BOSOX fans) that most sports fans simply lack. Sit back and enjoy their humility, 1 pill at a time (or 2 or 3 or…). And what’s with the POT PILLS? Lordy Lordy – sounds like you’re having WAY too much fun in pharmacopia land. And tanning, too? Sounds to me like you faked us out and really registered at some radical hippy spa.
WE ARE ABSOLUTELY THRILLED THAT YOU ARE COUNTING IN POSITIVE NUMBERS NOW. Mind your manners with the female nurses & attendants.
Looking forward to your return to town – count faster!
Very bakingly yours, Mrs. B – aka Dusty’s Mother
Hey Taylor,
Yankees will come back, as I told one of the guys the last game between the Sox and Yanks, the Sox were hitting off our minor league pitcher...It's good to hear your doing better...Hope you have a better one today...keep those RedSox fans in check! Don't fondle the nurses to much!
Ed
Taylor. Honestly. I'm a little disappointed in your Yankees.. Losing to Tampa Bay?? Granted we lost to Toronto, but at least Halladay was pitching so that's our excuse!! LOL! Glad you were able to keep you pills down! I miss our AIM chats! I have so much to tell you!! You are gonna be so proud of me!! Ok!! Talk to you soon!!
Kim.
ps. meow!! crush & tux miss you!!
Hey Big T!
Keep those pills down!!! Sounds like those Doctors are cracking the whip with Chuck Up Norris!! I agree you need to write a book!! We are all making NEW BLOG friends!! I agree with Dustys Mom about the hippy spa!! I think she and I could be friends and would hit it off! As soon as you get home and I can partake of a glass of vino I'm signing she, your mom, aunti Deb and Kim and I up for a hippy pot pill spa retreat! HURRY!!! :)
PS... Are there ANY Indian Fans out there??????
Hugs and love
Aunti Leen xoxooxoxox
Hey Kiddo,
Glad to see you were able to keep the pills down finally! Sleep is good - gives your body time to heal and turn into Chuck Norris!
Sounds like your Aunti Leen is a little fixated on those pot pills.... :-) And how come I'm not invited to the hippy spa? I'm hippy.
Hurry up and get better so you can come home soon!
Love,
Aunt Marsha :-)
XXOO
You can count me in on the hippy spa!!! Glad to hear you are keeping things down. And I do agree with you about those Mets.Keep up the good work and let us know if you need anything from home will be glad to visit red sox nation..
Thinking of you all the time!
Love Aunt Deb
what's with chuck norris?? No one likes the Indians. We could name your book "How to get Stuff from people You don't even know". And I thuink you meant to say "The First Place Mets suck!" (Sometime I wonder why no one likes me)
Ok Ok Ok!! Sorry I forgot Marsha!! Wecan get a family size van and get Teds Tours to take us to the hippy pot spa retreat! And ERIC, stop whining.. you are invited toooooo!!!!! : )
Taylor, pay no attention to us Bloggers! Keep your eye on Nikki!!
Sleep tight because its your job now, with the exception of keep the pills down!! Your "plus" days are increasing!
Aunti leen!xoxox
Post a Comment