Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day +13

13 was not my lucky number today . . . long day . . . tell you about it later . . . zzz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

Sorry to hear you had such a horrible day yesterday. So much for hoping 13 would be your new lucky number. :-) I certainly hope last night went better and you have an even better day today. Those counts are certainly taking their time coming up. Grrrr!

Hope those damn Yankees start winning - maybe that will help!

Thinking of you all the time.
LiveSTRONG!
All our love,
Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken :-)
XXOO

Eric said...

13 is just a bad number. Who wears #13 for the Yanks?

Anonymous said...

hey Taylor,

How are you enjoying those blood pressure cuffs, oxygen readings, and temperature takings the nurse aides do all day and night? Makes for a fun uninterrupted night of sleep ;-) You know, I'm totally jealous that I wasn't offered the pot pills at Yale; I think Boston may have been the way to go. I mean look at what an unbelievable baseball team they have going for another shut-out this weekend. Let's go Red Sox!

Melissa (photog from camp rising sun and coworker to your mom)

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
Boy you can't catch a break Your Yankees are doing as good as you are Tomorrow will be a better day for both I hope

Mrs D

Anonymous said...

Hey Big T,
Long time no see. I just heard about your blog and I wanted to check in on you. Remember, we're all pulling for you down here at the EL, man

Eric said...

a story just so you know that you are not the only one who can have a bad day.
Once upon a time this contractor goes to McDonalds to buy his crew some coffee and the woman at the drive through spills said coffees on the contractors cheast, belly and lap giving him 1st and second degree burns. the bad part comes in two parts. 1) he still had to pay for the coffee and 2)spilled coffee wrecked his XM radio unit.