Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day -3

Repeat of yesterday - radiation and sleep, then radiation and sleep again. Still feel like shit. Worse thing about today was that it was opening day at home for the Red Sox and everyone in the hospital was dressed in Red Sox stuff . . . they had Red Sox parties at lunch, Red Sox balloons everywhere, handed out Red Sox shirts & books . . . it just wouldn't end . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares if it's a Red Sox shirt or a Yankees shirt!!!!...Hopefully you were able to use that as an advantage.......looking at the shirts?? (I don't think so..)...how about checking out the goods under the shirts.....or at least picturing what's underneath (I would have to bet that they are dreaming about you as well!!).....that's what makes woman so wonderfull!!!!!!be strong my friend.........

Anonymous said...

hey taylor!!! its sarah ....we are all hoping that u get better.....now the thing about the red sox is that they are the best haha lol i miss u sooo much and are hoping that u get better as soon as possible...o and if it makes u feel any better...east lyme beat our softball team lol......

Unknown said...

taylor!!!!
good luck on friday...you rock!
i'll be thinking about you.

mlle miller

Anonymous said...

TAYLOR

miss you!!! And so do your cats. Be strong only one more day till friday..you can do it!!!!!

aunt deb

uncle ern is still trying to figure out how to send a message...you will hear from him soon.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr T......im glad the nurses liatened to me, the way I see it 2things are occuring here. #1, you are on the way to good health. #2, you are WELL on your way to becoming a redsox nation fan. I cant wait to hear you shout : go dick K", or way to hit em Papi. Oh my......

anyway....thinkin of you a lot. This is the 3rd time ive tried to write to you. &T^&%&^%&%%^ computers!!!!

PS....let me know if you need a hand handling those nurses...ok?

Ernie

Anonymous said...

Hey T hang in in there man I know its gonna be rough with the red sox nation enclosed all over you, but think about the good things you know lol A-Rod is on fire and although i'm not a huge baseball fan its gonna be a good year for those yanks...anyway stay strong and always be positive...i hope to see you soon and visit asap.

Maybe this video can cheer you up a little:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9qXbgrx9rg

Trev

Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor,
I'm Renee Lyall's daughter Samantha. I'm going to be a freshman next year at East Lyme High and I feel for you having to be stuck with all those Boston Red Soxs fans. I'm a Yankees Fan :).