Better day today. They switched most of my meds to either IV or liquid so things stayed down a little better. I took my walk today and played a little xbox with Kev. Boston marathon went on without me.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Taylor! I'm trying to !log from my !lackberry now....will my techie madness ever come to an end! You all test my intelligeince entirely too much!! I doont want to be left out of the blog though! : ) my fortey is BAGS in a closet! Ask deb, kim and your mom! I'm glad you had a better day and didn't see your meds coming and going! Hang in there! Make that nurse bake yankee cookies! Xoxox from aunti Leen
If Aunt Kathy can do this, so can I! Uncle Ron and I hope you are doing well. We will be up to see you when you are feeling better. Take care. Uncle Ron and Aunt Mary Lou
We're so glad you had a good day! Hope you're having another one today. :-)
If this is Day+3 - doesn't hot little nurse Nikki owe you some Yankee decorated cookies?
Hope you got Uncle Ken's email - I think he was going to send it to your mom just to make sure - although she's not going to like it! You and your dad will - for sure!
Hang in there - all our love, Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken XXOO :-)
Hang in there, keep stuff down please because I am trying to eat my lunch...:O I need you to get better so we can watch the G-Men kick Dallas's ass......and go to your room during commercial breaks so we can watch some videos (MTV) just in case your mom is reading this.... Mom-keep strong, God is with you and your family, I know how tough it is dealing with Phil...Take care and God Bless,
4 comments:
Hi Taylor!
I'm trying to !log from my !lackberry now....will my techie madness ever come to an end! You all test my intelligeince entirely too much!! I doont want to be left out of the blog though! : ) my fortey is BAGS in a closet! Ask deb, kim and your mom! I'm glad you had a better day and didn't see your meds coming and going! Hang in there! Make that nurse bake yankee cookies!
Xoxox from aunti Leen
If Aunt Kathy can do this, so can I!
Uncle Ron and I hope you are doing well. We will be up to see you when you are feeling better.
Take care.
Uncle Ron and Aunt Mary Lou
Hey Taylor,
We're so glad you had a good day! Hope you're having another one today. :-)
If this is Day+3 - doesn't hot little nurse Nikki owe you some Yankee decorated cookies?
Hope you got Uncle Ken's email - I think he was going to send it to your mom just to make sure - although she's not going to like it! You and your dad will - for sure!
Hang in there - all our love,
Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken XXOO
:-)
Taylor,
Hang in there, keep stuff down please because I am trying to eat my lunch...:O I need you to get better so we can watch the G-Men kick Dallas's ass......and go to your room during commercial breaks so we can watch some videos (MTV) just in case your mom is reading this.... Mom-keep strong, God is with you and your family, I know how tough it is dealing with Phil...Take care and God Bless,
Get well, I'll write to you soon...
Ed
Post a Comment