Monday, April 9, 2007

Day -4

Really rough today - feel like total shit. Had total body radiation 2x today - listened to Aerosmith while i laid there for what seemed like forever but was only 20 minutes. then spent the rest of the time throwing up and sleeping - have to repeat radiation 3 more days before transplant. . . Z Z Z

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor,
Are you sure you are not just trying to get attention from Nikki? Just kidding! We all miss you here and are thinking about you. Don't forget about all our hot nurses and especially hot social worker! Hope you feel better.
Amy, and the rest of us

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

Cheery thought - after this afternoon you'll be halfway through the radiation crap. Only 2 or 3(?) days to the transplant (these minus days confuse me!). I just know day zero is transplant day.

Looks like the girls from Dr. Joe's office are a little jealous of this "Nikki"... better be careful! I'm sending some ammunition to use against her - hopefully you get it today. :-)

Hang in there and hope you feel better hon.

Love,
Aunt Marsha (your REAL favorite aunt) and Uncle Ken :-)
XXX OOO

Anonymous said...

T -

Keep up the fight! The girls and I are pulling and praying for you from Key West. If it will make you feel better, I'll send you a Cleveland Indians poster to hang by the Red Sox poster - actually, it probably won't (make you feel better that is) but may at least keep the nurses guessing. Hang in there. By the way - I just spent two hours in the heat watching a bunch of kindergarten and first grade girls try out for cheerleading. I blame you and your father.

Matt
(and Carol, Lauren, Anna and Carrie)

Anonymous said...

taylor
one day at a time....you can do it.Thinking of you. By the way the sox are in town!!!!!!

be strong Aunt Deb ;]