Today was a bad one too - - except for A-Rod's final hit in the Yankees game (brought a smile to my face) . . . he is just warming up for Boston. Tonight I finally tried the anti-nausea pill that my doctor has been pushing me to - it's called Marinol (the pot pill) . . . I am for the first time enjoying one of my meds. Kept this pill down and looking forward to the next.
P.S. Eric - you know it is always all about me, the "golden boy" so get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hi Taylor,
Glad to hear you finally have something that makes you feel better. Sorry but I'm rooting for Boston this weekend. Hope today is a better day for you.
Mrs. Delaney
Taylor.. can you share those pot pills? LOL JUST KIDDING!! & I knew there was a reason I loved Mrs. Delaney!! :) Go Sox!!
K.
Hi Taylor,
Mrs. Delaney just checked us into your BLOG. Hoping you have a good day today and wishing you the best.
For all the Red Sox fanatics, just think about last year - 5 game sweep!!!!!!!!
Hey dude,
Well first of all, all I have to say is your crazy trying to fight off the Boston mania up there, because we all know who is truly better...ahem...cough...the Redsox...(coughs loudly)...Well besides that hahah I think you took that pot pill a day early isn't the 20th, National Pot Day or something.. haha well just had to say this blog thing your doin is real cool and i'll keep checking in...alright later man
-Bob
Oh ya heres something that explains the truth on the yankees...it might be done by a mets fan and not a red sox fan but i still agree with it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Lhy6wbtPI
hey man,
At least there's something to feel happy about lol and bob's right too...anyway the sox are down 2-0 right now... A-rod homered again of course...whatever he'll screw up later in the season of course and everbody in ny will hate him...this little run will end sometime lol...anyway i have good news....my 40 hours are finished! so i'm feelin good right now kinda relieved u know...getting set for the nfl draft w/ my vikes (adrian peterson baby) anyway keep your spirits up and i will see you soon
Trev
Hey Kiddo,
Okay this is for you - GO YANKEES! Grandma and Grandpa are probably rolling over in their graves right now! And me - born in Boston. I can hear all those Sox fans now going "traitor"! But I don't care. The sacrifices I make for my favorite nephew..... :-)
Heard you finally got to see Uncle Ken's email and liked the "motors"!
Hope those pot pills work for you tonight!
All our love,
Auntie Sha Sha and the Big Guy XXOO
:-)
I say we go down to Boston and kick Taylors ass and take his pot pills for ourselves!!! Whos with me. (If your undecided we can take some morphine too, that should help you make up your mind!)
On a seperate issue..does anyone know how to put in a medication port? No, oh well.
I couldn't be more proud of a person. Stay motivated Taylor, you are an inspiration to all of us.
See you soon,
Mike
Hi Taylor,
My boys and I wish you the best. We hope you have a good day tomorrow and that the days keep getting better for you.
Take care,
Mike, Zach, & Matt DeLuise
Post a Comment