Friday, April 20, 2007

Day +7

Today was only somewhat better - hey, only threw up twice (if that's your definition of a good day). Had physical therapy - which consisted of lifting my arms and walking around the bed - I am working on my phenomenal aerobic abilities. Rest of the day was taking pills and sleeping. They put an extension on my bed - now I can stretch out - was starting to feel a bit cramped . . . speaking of feeling cramped - don't want to talk about the Red Sox-Yankee game tonight- I already feel bad enough - just want to take my pot pill and go to sleep . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wakie wakie Big T!
sounds from your BLog like the Yankees didn't win? I wouldn't know as I limit my TV to home shopping Club! : )
Its always good to read your Blog! I get a visual each time you write! This one gave me an image of richard simmons and you "sweating with the oldies" as you worked out in PT!! Keep yp the good work! You are unstoppable Chuck Norrs!

Aunti leen

Anonymous said...

Hey T

Your PT sounds just like my gym work out!! Great game last night sox yankees games are never dull...Sorry for you about the loss but GO SOX.

Be strong Chuck!!
Love Auntie Deb

Anonymous said...

Taylor. Hang in there, we are all pulling for you. You've got quite a sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

Hey big T! Its LT (lynsey thomson) just wanted to pop into one of your many entertaining blogs and say hello. Im sad about last nights game too. The sox just had to come back in the 8th...but hey they looked like a bunch of Christmas trees in those green uniforms! so what are they now the green sox? Haha. anyways i love ya kiddo and im thinking of you from back here in CT! xoxo Lyns

Eric said...

Who cares about the Yankees, Let's go mets!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

Sorry the Yankees lost! Look at that - you've got me reading the damn sports section again! Sports illiterate person that I am - what was up with the green uniforms?

Hope your day wasn't too bad - you just need to get through the next week or so and it should get better. Remember - you're the next Chuck Norris (or Chuck Up Norris as your Aunt Kathy said - that was so funny!).

LIVESTRONG!
All our love,
Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken XXOO
:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
Hope you are having a better day than your yankees.

Mrs. Delaney