Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Day +19
Started the day with some drama - puddle of blood on my bed due to the fact one of my lines pulled off and instead of stuff going in, blood was coming out (not sure for how long - but was impressive) Still having some oxygen and capillary leak issues. ANC blood count is up again today - might be on my way to engrafting but not official until it stays above 500 for at least 3 days in a row . . . doctors were happy with progress - i might be too if i didn't still feel like sh$& . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Morning T!!
You certainly keep the nurses hopping with all your bloody issues!! I am presently at a center getting a "random drug and alchol test" for my company!! Thanks to YOU I will pass with flying colors!!
: )))))
Good news about your COUNTS! 'Splain what "engrafting" means exactly?? Sounds like its a gooood thing!! Feel better soon big T so you can chase Nikki!
Love and prayers!
Aunti leen
PS... Keep up the good work!! You inspire all of us each and everyday
Hey Kiddo,
I never knew you had such a flair for the dramatic - first the poop achievement award, then the 2.5 hour bloody nose and now the puddle of blood! Sounds like you just want attention from all those hot nurses! Must be working because I understand hot nurse Nikki keeps asking to be YOUR nurse! (And doesn't she owe you some Yankee cookies?) Better keep doing your PT to keep working on that sculpted body! Those ankle twists are going to make all the difference.
Kathy - I think engrafting means his body is accepting the donor marrow but I'm not totally sure. My head is always spinning after I talk to Ellen because she uses all these medical acronyms so most of the time I have no clue what she's talking about! I just go "uh-huh" like I understand. :-)
Keep those counts coming up! And your Aunt Kathy is right - you inspire ALL of us. :-)
Love,
Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken :-)
XXOO
Hi Taylor - I know you don't remember me because it has been years since I have seen you. Worked with your dad all of his 30 plus years at Pfizer and what I can see from reading your blog is that the apple doesn't fall from the tree - you are just like your dad (ha!ha!). Just want you to know that you and your mom and dad are in my prayers every day. I am wishing for this all to be behind you so you can give mom and dad other things to worry about - like staying out too late!! Love, Kate
Post a Comment