Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day +27

Little to no sleep last night - woken all night for blood pressure, temperature, blood trans and lasix (again). Got ready for pt today - they never showed up - really pissed me off. Went back out to the garden as well today - it was beautiful outside. Took a walk out there even though sadly a very short walk. Counts are still coming in slowly - if i keep staying strong i could possibly be leaving by end of next week??? Kidneys and oxygen are still an issue. Dave - what's the latest on the coach for next year?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure yet I haven't heard anything as of now. I would bet money that Beale will try to get in again. Maybe Mr. Gerbers might even take over because he was JV coach this year.

Whoever it happens to be though, I agree with coach Spellman, it would really be awesome if you were involved like as Assistant Varsity coach.

Keep up the great progress T

dave

Dusty's Mother said...

.... so the real BB's are indeed coming...

Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor!! Good to hear you are getting up and out! And with "talk" of you leaving .... That is a VERY good sign!! Keep your eyes on the Basketball court!! Sounds like you best tell your PT person to step it up!! Good job big T!!

Aunti Leen xo

Dusty's Mother said...

What is David thinking!!! He surely must have forgotten about those cheerleaders. I heard rumors that they're counting on YOU being THEIR coach/manager.....
I mean, really, why hang with all those sweaty guys when you can be revered, pampered, and treated like King T...

Anonymous said...

Hey man,
im just checken in, i didnt realize how long its been since i last saw you. i've been reading some of your blogs and its good to hear that your getting better, slowly but surely. Well, i hear that u might be coming home soon! itll be good to see you again. KEEP IT REAL, Dan Mascaro

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

Sorry you didn't get much sleep - which means your mom didn't get any sleep also. :-( For your kidney problem - maybe you should try a beer - that always made me go! LOL

Too bad about PT - more work for Lisa when you get home. Hey - I need her number - I need to find my abs - they're in here somewhere! :-)

Sounds like you're making good progress despite the issues you're having - keep up the good work!

Miss you guys something awful! :-(

Love,
Aunt Marsha :-)
XXOO

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are progressing and might leave next week Keep up the good work


Mrs D

Anonymous said...

T,
I just wanted to let u know there has been a zero volunteer effort at Dr.Joe's. So dont worry ur not missing much. Its great to hear ur doing alittle bit better. We all miss u out here in EL/Salem. Halo 3 Beta in 5 days, so ur gonna have to pull out ur xbox when ur up to it and give me a ring. I read ur blog daily and i have to admit its been extremely hard to read it when ur having a rough day. Ur like my brotha from another mother man. I actually agreed with Eric's post the other day when he asked if u even liked baseball. Ur fight is more important than any red sox-yankee game, or any baseball game period. But i wanted to post to let u know my prayers are with u every day. I also cannot wait to get u on the golf course when ur feeling better.(yah i also joined the golf team)

T, LiveSTRONG and remember the ball handla's moves are the meaning of perfection.

Sincerely,
Kevin Anthony a.k.a flag handla

P.S get ur ass on xbox live, its pointless with out u

Anonymous said...

T-
heya glad to hear that your counts are clinbing- even slowly atleast they are going in the right direction. I'm thinking you are doggin' it in PT- they should be in your room early in the a.m. while you have plenty of energy to walk and prep for dancing with th stars. Eric could give you some pointers as long as you don't mind him watching his feet and counting outloud....plus you will have to lead.
As far as getting the Rocket - you are going to need something to address the karma issues with A Rod. and how is the view from teh cheap seats? What are the Yankees 6 or 7 games back? And how much is the payroll?
On a different note should we assume you are going to be at the top of the class with your hot tutor? Will you be speaking 3 languages by July?
on still another note it is good to hear that they might spring you by the end of next week. Do you need some exercises to do when you are doing outpatient treatments? Just let me know if you do.
It's good to hear that you are getting outside and going for walks when you are up to it. What's on the agenda for mother's day? are you going to make Ellen breakfast in bed? paper mache art? macrame necklace? Just kidding.
Keep up the good work and let us know if you want anything or if you can have visitors in the open air. Take care
Let's go Mets!!
Kathy

Eric said...

your blood pressure might be high because of your hot tutor! My blood pressure is a little high sometimes. I don't know if you noticed, but I am a little chubby and I have only a partially developed brain. I think that can cause blood pressure problems.