Had a lovely tutoring session this morning. Got nauseous again this afternoon - Doctors trying to figure out what is causing it. They also want to send me for another sleep study wednesday night but i don't want to go - just want to feel better and get out of here. Yankees beat the Red Sox tonight - that always makes me feel better . . .
P.S. thank you to: the Goughs for the gift package!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Kiddo,
I'm glad the Yankees beat the Red Sox - woohoo!
Hope you feel up to getting out of your room and going to the garden today - it's nice out. :-)
Tried to talk to your mom last night but Jen & Noel and grandkids were here and we were trying to move stuff out of the basement - so it was too chaotic. The gods are against us!
Hang in there - get well SOON,
Love
Aunt Marsha :-)
XXOO
Don't hang your hat on the Yankee winning streak of two. Still 10 games back. I'm going to do a sleep study tonight and see what all the fuss is about. Mabe you should sleep with your tutor to help you study. (To far? I always go one step beyond good taste)
HI TAYLOR,
MY NAME IS JESSICA WILSON. I'M A FRIEND OF YOUR AUNT DEB'S. I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE ON YOUR MY SPACE PAGE BUT I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'RE CHECKING IT RIGHT NOW. I ADMIRE YOUR STRENGTH AND COURAGE. WE HAVE CREATED A TEAM FOR THE RELAY FOR LIFE THIS YEAR. THE TEAM NAME IS "EMERY-CARTER CRUSADERS". THAT'S RIGHT, NAMED FOR YOU AND A FRIEND OF MINE THAT JUST PASSED AWAY ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO FROM CANCER. UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THE DISEASE PHYSICALLY. AS A PARENT OF TWO BOYS, 14 AND 5, MYSELF, I KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS WOULD TAKE THE PAIN AWAY IF THEY COULD. PLEASE KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T MET BEFORE, YOUR ARE IN MY THOUGHTS EVERY DAY. WE TRIED TO HAVE YOU COME DOWN TO THE RELAY LAST YEAR, BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THIS YEAR, WE WOULD LOVE IT. IF NOT, YOU'LL BE THERE IN SPIRIT, AND I MAY HAVE TO DIG UP SOME REALLY EMBARRASSING PICTURE OF YOU AND DISPLAY IT ON OUR TENT.....JUST KIDDING, WELL MAYBE I'M NOT, WE'LL SEE. IF YOU'RE AT ALL INTERESTED IN WRITING BACK, I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU TAYLOR.
SINCERELY,
JESS
Post a Comment