Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day +40

Went out to the garden again today. Still not feeling too good. Have to go prepare for my sleep test tonight . . . zzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

Hope you were able to sleep during your sleep test this time! Hopefully the traveling went better this time too.

Did you get to watch the Lost finale? I haven't watched it all season but got caught up last night with the recap show that came on before the finale. I thought Hurley mowing those guys down the with VW van was hysterical! :-)

Hang in there - hope you get out of there SOON!!!

Love
Auntie Sha Sha :-)
XXOO

Anonymous said...

T!! I can't believe that the Yanks beat Schilling but couldn't beat Tavarez.. crazy!! Sucks that you're feeling like poo. Speaking of Poo! Eric is working on your bathroom as we speak...!! Also, I'd thought I'd let you know that I get woken up every morning at 4:30 by Crush to go outside, but your dad taught me a trick... get up and pretend to be letting him out and close the door! Mean, I know, but it works, even if it is only til 5:00 am!

Kiddo I miss you so much! You need to come home so you can meet my boyfriend!! :) You'll be proud, it will be a month on Sunday!! CRAZY!!! Anyway. Try to get some rest so we can get you home!! Love you LOTS & LOTS!!

<3 Kim <3

Anonymous said...

Taylor
Eric and John got your tub working today One step out of the way Hope your sleep test goes well and you start to feel a lot better soon

Mrs D

Anonymous said...

Hey T! Its Weiss, just wanted to see whats up and let you know that we are all thinking of you and hoping that you get home soon.
I'll let the yanks have one over the sox, but thats it!
By the way, Ryan Donahue is running for vice-pres, lily col-chu for pres. Thought you would want to know the lowdown. No suspensions or exspultions lately, just that the baseball team is not allowed to have any night games because of routy fans.

get well soon brotha!

-weiss-k (like it, sorta like dice-k)