Another quiet day. Still don't feel too good. Felt better after the Yankee game against the Mets tonight . . . "Lets Go Yankees" . . .
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
TAYLOR It was good to see your Father this weekend It will be better when we see all of you home We hope you get out of isolation soon and enjoy milling around.Your yankees finally won a game Maybe that's a good sign for you
Hi Taylor, Isolation must be terrible. Think how nice its going to be when you can wander the halls and see all the pretty girls. Better yet when you get home and start crusing around town. Do you think Joe Torrey is going to make it next year? Take care.
I can feel for your being in isolation and trying to sleep under ridiculous circumstances. When I was in isolation on Yale's bone marrow floor, I woke up at 3am to find the maintenance people power washing and waxing the floor. Sometimes, you just have to laugh.
Hey mr T.....just for you.....and only ONE time....im pulling for the Yankees to win ONCE against my sox.......but ill also admit....it aint over ....yet!!!!...take care pal, hope today is a little better for you. Miss ya during these games, so hurry home so I can bust your arse....ha ha ha.
T. Early today, the Sox found out that you were feeling crappy & decided they might as well let you have one day of happiness with a yankee win. dont expect it to happen again. miss you kiddo... get better soon... lots of love!!
7 comments:
TAYLOR
It was good to see your Father this weekend It will be better when we see all of you home We hope you get out of isolation soon and enjoy milling around.Your yankees finally won a game Maybe that's a good sign for you
Mrs D
Hi Taylor,
Isolation must be terrible. Think how nice its going to be when you can wander the halls and see all the pretty girls. Better yet when you get home and start crusing around town. Do you think Joe Torrey is going to make it next year? Take care.
Carolyn Gough
Taylor,
I can feel for your being in isolation and trying to sleep under ridiculous circumstances. When I was in isolation on Yale's bone marrow floor, I woke up at 3am to find the maintenance people power washing and waxing the floor. Sometimes, you just have to laugh.
Go Red Sox!
keep your chin up
Melissa Reid
Kathy puts me in isolation every nite and I have no trouble sleeping. I don't see the problem.
(Let's go Mets)
Hey mr T.....just for you.....and only ONE time....im pulling for the Yankees to win ONCE against my sox.......but ill also admit....it aint over ....yet!!!!...take care pal, hope today is a little better for you. Miss ya during these games, so hurry home so I can bust your arse....ha ha ha.
ernie
Hey Kiddo,
I'm glad your Yankees finally won for you!
Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well and didn't make it out to the garden today. :-(
Just talked to your mom - I told her Ryan's moving to Santa Barbara, California the end of June! I'll tell her more details next phone call....
I really hope you feel better soon so you guys can get out of there!
LiveSTRONG!
Love,
Aunt Marsha :-)
XXOO
T. Early today, the Sox found out that you were feeling crappy & decided they might as well let you have one day of happiness with a yankee win. dont expect it to happen again. miss you kiddo... get better soon... lots of love!!
<3 kim.
Post a Comment