Worked with the tutor for the first time this morning - let me tell you, she is an extremely young gorgeous blond, however it still involved school work so it still sucked. Went out to the garden in afternoon and the tutor found me out there again for even more tutoring (i think she really wants me) Had pt today and actually worked out - some serious ankle flexes and went for another walk down the hallway - way too much for one day!
P.S. thank u to: the Thomsons - love the Yankee t-shirt - front says "There never was a Curse . . . " back says "The Red Sox just sucked for 86 years. Reverse That!" - it will piss off many die hard red sox fans here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Whats this I hear about you wanting my mom and dad to come up and see you and not me?? What am I chopped liver? LOL! T. I miss you so much. Im sitting here watching LOST & I'm completely freak'n LOST!! Hahah!! I think you TiVo'd it((?)) so we can watch it when you get home I guess!! Um So much to tell you... & I have someone that I really want you to meet!! :)
Love you kiddo!!
Kim.
PS. GO SOX!!
Wow sounds like you are really moving ahead in leaps and bounds keep up the good work
Mrs D
Hey Taylor, Glad to see that your getting some exersise, your one more giant step closer to home plate kiddo. Keep it up. Love ya, Lisa Traystman
Mr. Taylor Emery:
THE T'S B.B.B.B.B.B.B WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY.
CAUTION: Please read the "READ ME FIRST" - this is to avoid confusion, intimidation, an overwhelming sense of being overwhelmed with the new THINGS TO DO LIST.
KEEP MOVING FORWARD (unless backwards is a necessary part of your PT, of course). Dave & Family
Hey Kiddo,
Schoolwork - yuck! I'm with you. Sounds like that hospital is just full of young gorgeous chicks - at this rate you won't want to leave! Yeah right....
Glad you're getting outside - keep up the good work!
Miss you guys! :-(
Love,
Aunt Marsha :-)
XXOO
hope your tutor does not read your blog. If she does, It will end badly for you. She will double the work load and start wearing baggy clothes that cover her fromt tip to toe.
I agree, the red sox do suck, but, so do the 14-2 losers to
Texas. Lets go Mwts!! (Isn't it funny how this Yankee/Red Sox thing has develped in your blog and your true love, basketball, is rarly mentioned, Do you even like baseball?)
Hey T,
I'm glad to hear that your tutor is an extremely good-looking young blonde. It helps build a great appreciation for learning. Try not to make her fall too deeply in love with you though, because that might get in the way of your studies.
Also I'm not sure if you heard yet (you probably have) that our pal Gary is no longer the basketball coach. He resigned under pressure! Like nobody saw that coming.
And oh yes I hope you are giving hell to all the redsox fans. Corey wears redsox clothes every single day and it has made me into a Yankee fan! THE ROCKET!
Livestrong Taylor
Sincerely
Dave Brown
Taylor,
Good to see that you are finding your new tutoring so...interesting. Hope you keep feeling better every day.
Post a Comment