Friday, May 25, 2007
Day +42
Felt like crap again today. Had scope and biopsy procedure in afternoon (didn't help my nausea). Doctor found out i was a Yankee fan and threatened to put a tattoo of Big Papi on my ass while i was knocked out . . . would not have been happy about that. When i got out of OR i checked just to make sure he didn't. Will find out results of biopsy tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
T_
heya. Sorry to hear that you are still feeling nauseated. Have they tried probiotics? I know you don't fell like swallowing any more pills but sometimes they can help balance out the good bugs in your intestines. I am sure your doctors would have tried that if you were allowed to take them. Just a thought. Also peppermint, ginger and licorice are suposed to be good for nausea.
Anyhow I hear Eric may be working on your bathroom this week with my dad. they were at the store shopping for the materials yesterday. He must really like you guys to shop. And he didn't even whine about it.
On a different note ...Are you up to some light resistence activities yet? I thought about copying some exercises and sending up some theraband so you can bulk up for bathing suit season without needing your PT when you feel like it (bathing suit season is just around the corner) Besides you don't want to plump up with a hot tutor .... she will just look at you as another student. (we all know that that's not true)
Hey have you listened to any audiobooks? Do you need more? Do you want anything else?
I think Eric may try to do some work here today and barring any unforeseen burns or limbs being cut off he may work on your bathroom tomorrow he says. You never can really predict what will happen when Eric burns brush or uses a chainsaw (he's talking about working on our anniversary- can you believe it? 7 years of nothing but marital bliss-yeah and if you believe that you either haven't met Eric or I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you)Just kidding. I think he likes his time away form me.
Well I hope that you feel better so you can stay up on Monday and watch Clemens get crushed in his debut at the show. By the way what's up with Johnny Damon, I mean besides needing glasses and some coordination in the outfield. (leg cramps- what is he 70 years old) I thought they got rid of Bernie Williams for a reason and now he's looking pretty good isn't he?
Well I am off to supervise the burn and probably triage the injuries. I hope you have a good day. Try to make it to the garden if you can it is suposed to be an awesome day today. Take care- you are in our thoughts as always.
Kathy H
Post a Comment