Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day +46

Overall, a good day today. Docs removed 2 meds from my list which maybe means getting closer to getting out . . . ?? . . . but, of course they won't say. Finally was up to pt today - thank god i can start resculpting again. Started eating a little bit more too. Goddamn Yankees failed me again . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

Good news about taking away some of your meds Another step closer to getting out of there.
I just heard that Roger Clemens is going to Boston but is not going to pitch What's up with that Keep up the good work Hope to see you soon

Mrs D

Anonymous said...

T. Did you expect your Yankees to be tied with Tampa Bay at the End of May...?? I don't think too many people did.

Anywho!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you're home soon! I miss you! Ohh & I played Halo 2 last night... dammmmm I sucked!! Haha, you'll have to teach me when you come home!

<3 Kim.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you feel like eating a little. I bet a big "Rem-Dog" would taste really good they sell them down the road at fenway...

Keep getting stronger cant wait to have you home...

GO SOX !!

Love aunt deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor!

I work with Lisa and Phil Vickers over here at Pfizer. Lisa told me you were a HUGE Yankees fan. I am too! I get made fun of on a daily basis, but unlike Red Sox fans, I never bad mouth my team when they are down and out. Keep your head up Taylor, there's tons of baseball to be played!!

Jayme

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

WOOHOO! Glad to see you're finally eating! Less meds and some PT to sculpt the Study T body. You're finally on the right track - hopefully right out of the hospital!

Let's hope the Yankees beat the s**t out of the Sox! hee hee hee

Hang in there and keep up the good work - there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel!

All our love,
Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken :-)
XXOO