Saturday, May 5, 2007

Day +22

Today was a little bit better - kidneys still a problem but lasix worked somewhat, oxygen levels higher - overall . . . better day . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good News !!!!!

Be Strong Big T

Love and Hugs

auntie Deb

Eric said...

You should want to do PT. After all, it is what is going to make you better and strong and another thing ...phew, she's gone. Kathy was reading over my sholder. Stay in bed a pester the nurses. That's what I would do.

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally hear that you had a better day. The only place to go now is up. Keep up the good work.

Mrs D

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

I'm hoping today is the day you "turn the corner" as your mom puts it. Hopefully the lasix has kicked in and you're working on that new achievement award! Really hope you start to feel better soon - gotta work on that sculpted body. :-)

And - YEEHAW - your Yankees won! It's scary that I even know that...

Hang in there - LiveSTRONG,
Love,
Auntie Sha Sha :-)
XXOO

Anonymous said...

Good Morning T!!
Good job on EVERYTHING!! I agree with Marsha.. We are waiting for the big peepee award!!! Each day will find you feeling more like takin laps around the bed and that will help your body Flush too!! The BEST news is you have engrafted and that's what we need to focus on! The rest will come. Watch out Nikki!! Put those playboy Boxers on when you do PT! LiVESTRONG T, you have a month behind you now!!
Love aunti leen xxooo
Ps: imagine yourself writing an English paper!! : )

Anonymous said...

Taylor.....im sure you know about the "rocket"......ive got 3 letters for that move....BFD. finally I can boo him unmercifully without guilt. Hope and pray to God that I can find tix for his first game at the fens.....Hope your feeling better today, your freakin Yankees are getting on a roll now. BFD x 2....ha ha ha

miss ya pal
ernie

Eric said...

i guess now that your feeling better i should put some thought into your new bathroom. I would have finished it already but, everytime I go over to work, Kim has forgotten to make me dinner so I just leave. I told her that toast would be fine but she says she can't be bothered. What has the world come to when I can go to the Emery's house and not get a meal? It's bullsh$& is what that is!