Sunday, May 6, 2007

Day +23

Better day again today - ROGER CLEMENS!!! - How about that uncle Ern??! Very active day - kidneys seem to be somewhat slowly working again - actually got temp unhooked from med pumps and wheeled off the floor and outside into the garden for 5 mins. Took another road trip down to x-ray in the afternoon. Very tired tonight from all the traveling. . .

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your road trip to the garden Sounds like things are really going well finally I'ts pAthetic that the yankees had to get a 44 yr old to bail them out.Keep up the good work

MrsD

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your road trip to the garden Sounds like things are really going well finally I'ts pAthetic that the yankees had to get a 44 yr old to bail them out.Keep up the good work

MrsD

Anonymous said...

You're too young to remember the song, " I never promised you a rose Garden", but GREAT news that you got there and out of your room!! There is a whole new life waiting outside that hospital for you sweetie!! Livestrong and keep roundin' those corners! How's this for a TRIP.. Yesterday my flights took me from Charlotte to Atlanta, to santa monica, to san Diego, to san francisco!! Zzzzzzzzz!
Today I need to be "wheeled". I'm too old for this! I just want to dress up like a flight attendant... Remember that when I'm in a nursing home! Dress me up and keep a bag on my tray! We love you BIG T!!! Keep your eyes on the future!!
Love,
Aunti leen

Anonymous said...

Big T,
I am not sure if the Rocket celebrated your freedom by signing with the yanks, or if you celebrated the clemens signing by taking a ceremonial lap around the garden. Either way works for me. and both moves lead to the same results: more victories for the good guys!
Livestrong!
Coach Beale

Anonymous said...

Yankee fans chanting:

ROGER! ROGER! BOSTON SUCKS!!

Glad to hear your doing better big guy! I also hear your doing a good job on showing your Yankee memerobilia in your room! Good job!! Just keep getting stronger my friend and soon my short PR a@# will be visiting you at home! All I need is a step stool so I can get a bag of chips from the kitchen! Take care and talk to you soon!

Ed

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got out to the garden..Must have felt great to breath fresh air.

Keep up the good work..Be Strong

Love ya Auntie Deb

Eric said...

I'm glad the yankee's signed roger. It ensures them last place in the East. Hey mom, our tub is in and will be delivered tomorrow . Very exciting.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

Glad the ol' kidneys are finally working! We were hoping for a new award but we're just happy things are finally moving!

Hope you enjoyed your outing - must have been nice to get unhooked from all those tubes and out of your room for a while.

Hang in there - looks like things have started to look up for you!

Love,
Aunt Marsha and Uncle Ken :-)
XXOO