Met my tutor today - and that was enough, will open books another day. Ms. Mantoni/Ms. Kelly can i get a credit for the blog??? Walked all the way down the hall and back today. Blasted all the Red Sox fans along the way about The Rocket. (Mr. Mountain - say hello to my lil friend ROGER!) Thinking about walking again tonight.
P.S. Eric - pt is a good thing, not laying around and pestering the nurses like you would do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad to see you had another good day. I hope each day sees more improvement so you can get out of hospital soon
Mrs D
T
I heard Coach Sirios quit...that means you get started on your coaching career as the new Head Coach at ELHS. Liam & I watched Gladiator the other night (his mother wasn't home!)...he's a big Maximus fan now!
Take care Coach Spell
Hey Favorite Nephew,
WOOHOO! Marathon training again - all the way down the hall and back! Glad to see you're feeling better. Obviously you have "turned the corner". :-)
I think your teachers should DEFINITELY give you credit for the blog! It's a lot of writing - and very creative!
Love,
Auntie Sha Sha :-)
XXOO
P.S. Eric - aren't you done with that bathroom yet? I have two that need LOTS of work! J/K :-)
XXOO to you too!
Hay T
you don't have to suck up to Kathy and we both know you pester the nurses.
As to all request for remodeling. I will need a sample of your cooking before I will consider doing any work.
Post a Comment