Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day +44

Today was a better day. Actually tried to eat something for the 1st time in i don't know how many days. They started my new meds for GVHD and i guess they must be helping. Went out to the garden again today because i was finally feeling up to it again - no one else was out there so nothing much to look at. goddamn yankees . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

I'm so glad you are finally feeling a little better Keep up the good work and hopefully you will be out of there soon

Mrs D

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

I'm so glad you feel better and are getting hungry - progress! Maybe you'll get out of there now. :-)

Glad to hear you were up to going to the garden - it was a beautiful day. Hopefully you can start working with the PT again to start sculpting that Studly T body!

Nothing much going on here - might get Marianah for a while today - that will wear us out - ha ha

Keep up the good work - liveSTRONG,
Love,
Auntie Sha Sha :-)
XXOO

Eric said...

today I finished clearing my lot. (Kathy and Mike Helped) I have layed out the three hole golf course and the club house location. Hole 1 Tees off at the bottom of my d4ck stairs and 185 yds to the pin, Par 5. Hole two starts on the back corner of my lot and the green is where the big fur tree is just next to the house 165 yds Par 4. Hole three is from just next to my shed and the green is just in the center. 85 yds par 3. The club house will be right behind yhe third green and will be manned by a hot blond to serve us hot dogs. I'm working on a g9olf cart.