Monday, May 28, 2007

Day +45

Today was kinda a repeat of yesterday. i did manage to eat 1/2 of P&J and some mac&cheese . . . real gourmet. Got out in the garden again. Eric - is your golf course private or public??. . . and who will be driving the carts . . . (hopefully the blonde and not you)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor!
Glad your Memorial Day was not too bad and you seem to have responded to the meds for your "grass vs toast" problem( that's what I thought your dad was saying on the phone! I don't hear too well!: : ) GOOD JOB eating!! That makesd All us moms happy!!maybe you will gethungry for some yankee cookies soon! Take care and Live strong!! We all love and miss you!
Auntileen

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

Congratulations on your GVHD! It's a good sign. Are you on the tacrolimus?
Instant mac and cheese and blueberry muffins always worked for me. Also, because water tasted like crap, mint water was one of the only things I could drink.
Hoping your insides feel better soon.
Melissa Reid

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your doing better and eating great gourmet food. I also heard through the grapevine that there were some nice views in the Garden of Eden. I wish I was there to enjoy the view with you at least. Other than that I know can't wait to get out of there. Especially with our Yankees sucking right now. Your Pop's rubbed it into me already. Keep hanging in there bud. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Take care,

Ed